no place like home



I'm taking off this weekend to go to home. Although I live in Charlotte now, Lynchburg, Virginia will always be "home" for me. I need to recharge, refresh and decompress and there's no place better than home!

I grew up on a farm, pretty much in the middle of nowhere. My childhood consisted of playing in the creeks, building forts in the woods and torturing my big brother by being his perma-shadow. While I definately have my girlie girl side, I will forever be a tomboy at heart.

Lynchburg always reminds me to "keep it real." Whenever I need that reminder, I get in my car, make the three hour drive and I'm back to my roots. There's always something so nice about the familiar...

I'll hopefully be back with some photos and you can experience good ole Lynchburg with me!

posted by Amy @ 12:13 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home