jackson

Gosh, I love this little guy. Yesterday, I got to photograph Mr. Jackson at 6 months. I photographed him at 3 months, so I was excited to see him again! It's amazing how quickly babies grow! Jackson is SUCH a doll... he has so much personality and so many expressions. He is officially the baby of 100 faces. He also has the most amazing blue eyes I think I've ever seen. Seriously, they're unbelievable! Plus, Jackson has really cool parents and a cool grandma, so that makes my job even better. I can't wait to photograph him again in a few more months! Here is one of him from 3 months ago:



And here are a just a few from yesterday:













posted by Amy @ 6:50 PM,

4 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger nicole green said...

these are SO cute! i love the post processing you did! great job. :)

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger FireFly Images - St Louis Photographer said...

These are great - love the b&w in the first one, but the eyes just call for color!

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger abcdef said...

Amy, these are just soooo precious!!!! I love the color ones because you so a rocking job with enhancing the eyes.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Those are all precious - but #5 is sooooo cute!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home