christine & aj

Christine and AJ were married a couple weeks ago here in Charlotte. I've been a bad blogger, but alas, I have time to post a few images from their day. Christine and AJ are the coolest couple and they had a fun, intimate ceremony and reception with their family and friends. I'll let the images tell the story...

The beautiful ring:


Some more great details:






Bride as art:


I love catching moments like these:


She was GORGEOUS:


Married!:


Christine's veil got caught on the pew (I think) and even I was laughing hysterically:


I'll take a wink whenever I can get one! Future ladies' man:


The wedding party (and me!) were taken to the reception in pedicabs- essentially carts attached to a bike. Christine and AJ's "driver" even got dressed up for the occasion:










This is where Christine's maid of honor called her a "Swiss Army Knife." Apparently, she fixes lots of things and was a plumber in another lifetime.


I love this:


They had quite the first dance; a little salsa, a little nod to Pulp Fiction. It was awesome!


Congrats Christine & AJ!

posted by Amy @ 10:37 PM,

6 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

What a fun wedding!! Loooove the colors...great job! :)

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger nicole green said...

that ring shot is NICE! :) what a cute couple. :D

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger abcdef said...

Oh wow, Amy! Why did you have to go and make it so hard to choose a favorite? I LOVE them all. The dress is favorite though.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Amy - your work is HAWT!!!!! Those NC brides are lucky!!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Jen E. said...

wowzas!!! Scarlett told me to check you out because you are in the area! Do you ever need a second shooter?? I'd love to learn from you!!

Ok, so ILOVE the ring shot..(might I ask what lense was used?) and the shoes shot (I love shoe shots!) and the little boy winking..priceless!

Jen Lee

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Bobbi said...

AAAAAAAMY! These are FANNNNTATIC! :) I love looking at your blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home