jessi & daniel

A couple weeks ago I went down to Jacksonville, FL to help my friend Scarlett with Jessi and Daniel's wedding. It was a beautiful day and these two were such troopers. They were up for anything, including rolling around in the sand and the waves... in front of many spectators, no less! Here are some of my favorites from the day.

The lovely venue:



Sometimes I have a tough time deciding which detail shots I like the best. Case in point, the ring and the dress:















Their beautiful daughters:





The boys:



Lots of Jessi and Daniel:












Quite possibly my favorite image of the day. Oh so steamy:

posted by Amy @ 10:03 PM,

2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Hey girl. Awww...I bet you and Scarlett had so much fun. You are rockin' the ring shots! Niiice job - and I love the shot of the guys too! :)

Are you on your trip yet? If so, I'm jealous.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awesomeness! These are rockin'! I loved having you shoot with me! You're amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home