the month of may

Wow, May has been an incredibly busy and awesome month! My first exhibit ended and it was a success! I just wanted to thank all those who purchased my prints. Your support speaks volumes! It's also neat to see what other people are drawn to. I have my own favorite images, so it's always interesting to see what other people like and purchase. It's definately satisfying to know that my fine art images are gracing walls out there somewhere. I've also gotten a few inquiries about displaying them here in Charlotte, so more to come on that.

Aside from that, I feel like I've been splitting my time amongst my car and the airport. This month, I've been to the Dominican Republic, NYC, South Carolina and just this past weekend, I was in Georgia for a wedding. I have LOTS of images to blog from these weddings, so be prepared!

I think my blog posts are so boring without pictures, so here's another one from my most recent trip to New York:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

posted by Amy @ 2:48 PM,

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger abcdef said...

Amy, I am so proud of you! Your pics are amazing, and they have made someone's walls very happy I am sure! I love this image you displayed. What is it?

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Amy Martin said...

Thanks Crystal! This image is actually a gate/door and I just got up close :) There was grey steel behind it, so the gate just popped and of course I had to take advantage :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home