whirlwind of a weekend

Wow. Amazing. Weekend.

I just got back from NYC and I'm not quite sure how to sum up how awesome (and exhausting!) this weekend was. I was there to shoot Blake and Diane's wedding with Jason Groupp, the fastest shooting photographer in all the land, and my friend Scarlett Williams, who was the videographer for this wedding.

I knew it was going to be an interesting weekend when someone on the previous flight left this behind in my seat (how fitting):



I leave you with a shot that Jason took of Scarlett and I spinning around in Times Square (where Blake and Diane had some ad space celebrating their nuptuals, of course). This photo sums up the weekend for me- a whirlwind and fun times with friends, old and new!

posted by Amy @ 7:26 PM,

6 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OOOhh girl, you just whet my appetite with those pics! Show me more! Can't wait to see them :)

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're a tease - c'mon with the pictures!!

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps - you should be getting a phone call from a certain bride that is marrying a certain friend's brother :)

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger jason groupp said...

LOL - that's funny. I am the fastest lens in the east! :) Thanks for joining me this weekend - you were awesome to work with!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Good analogy! The weekend was definitely whirlwinding! But it was fun to spin around the city with you! I'll post my video of us soon!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Looks like you guys had an absolute BLAST!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home