***Attention****

If you are a current, future or potential client (or anyone else!) that has sent me an email and I have not responded, PLEASE RESEND YOUR EMAIL OR INQUIRY AGAIN. My email and site have been experiencing some technology issues over the past three or four weeks and it seems lots of email has slipped through the cracks. All email is currently being routed through to another email account, so I should receive everything. Also, if you are having troubles viewing my site, please let me know! We're working to fix things and get everything back to normal! Thanks :)

posted by Amy @ 9:34 AM,

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Bummer about your email. I hope it's all worked out now!

So, where are some new pics? I need to be "Amy Martin" inspired. :-) You're so good you make rust look beautiful. ha!

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get all the kinks worked out soon! Anxiously awaiting some new pics!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home