california

In case you haven't noticed, I've been slacking big time on my blog. I've been trying to play catch up over the past couple of weeks, so please forgive the lack of posts.

Don't worry, I've got lots of things to blog about and lots of photos to share. Thank you to the hundreds of you who continue to check my blog every day despite me not posting for a few weeks. You rock!

Seeing as how it's Friday (and well, Fridays make me happy), I'm posting a song that makes me happy. Hence, the title of this post. Most of you who know me have probably heard me say at least once, "I really want to move to California" and my family is probably sick of hearing me talk about it. In the words of my father (who will always let you know what he really thinks), "who in their right mind would want to move to California?" I think that attitude is a southern thing, but I don't buy into it. ;)

Anyways, this song makes me want to get in my car right now and head straight across the country. I, however, will be getting in my car and head straight for Virginia to photograph Nichole and Steve's wedding at Virginia Tech. Stay tuned for pics and have a great weekend everyone!

posted by Amy @ 12:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Candace said...

ok, I thought you were announcing a move to California. I was going to say, "what?! We were just talking about you moving back here!" Have a great weekend at Tech!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Scarlett Lillian said...

Ha ha... In my dream world I would totally move with you! :-)

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Stacy Cross said...

You're too cute and funny. :) I like you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home