TAGGED!!!

Ok, so I've gotten tagged by two of my wonderful photographer friends Bobbi and Lauren. This tagging business means I get to share 8 little known facts about myself with all of you people out there in cyber land.

Here goes!

1) Sometime circa 1990-1992 my friends used to tease me and say I looked like Penny Pester from the movie Ladybugs. It really used to hurt my feelings because she was the ugly duckling. But in the movie, she did become sort of a swan. And the fact that I was chunky with glasses-oh, and braces- did not help. Now, thankfully, my celebrity comparisons are much, much nicer... (random side note: wasn't Jonathan Brandis just so dreamy?)

2) When I was in elementary school, I used to practice shaving when I would take a bath. I would spread a washcloth flat over the edge of the tub, lather it up with bar soap, take my mom's razor and "shave" it. Sometimes the washcloths survived, sometimes they didn't.

3) My favorite song of all time is Sweet Child of Mine by Guns 'N Roses. It puts me in Myrtle Beach, age 7, sporting a brand new airbrushed t-shirt showcasing my name and a unicorn... good times.

4) I was thisclose to taking a job as an EFF BEE EYE (come on, you can figure it out) Agent, but passed on it. Yeah, I know... a big difference from being a photographer.

5) Most recently, I worked for a major bank in a job that was NOT a good fit for me. I will be a happy, happy girl if I never hear the words "interest rate derivative" or "hedge agreement" again (or anything having to do with corporate and investment banking, for that matter)!

6) I sucked my thumb until I was 10. Ridiculous.

7) I can never finish the last sip of any drink from a can or bottle.

8) I have an uncanny knack for remembering song lyrics and commercial jingles. Hearing something one or two times is about all I need and it's imprinted in my brain for life. :)


So there you have it! Don't you all feel enlightened now? ;) Apprently, I'm supposed to tag some people, so here's my tag list of some of my photo friends that I'd like to know 8 things about:

Jill Higgins
Ruth Rackley
Scarlett Lillian
Kate Benson
Liana Lehman
Jenna Walker

posted by Amy @ 9:48 PM,

3 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Stacy Cross said...

Wow....I am actually really amazed by how much we have in common! (??) It's kind of crazy! Thanks for sharing - so fun! :)

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Hey girl - I could totally see you as an eff bee eye agent. That would be fun!

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG amy!!! i'm laughing out loud right now!!! your 8 are GREAT!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home