Hi, I'm Amy... I swear I'm still alive.

Hi friends!

First and foremost, I want to thank all of you that continually check this blog, even through my (ahem, extended) absences. I apologize for being a tad MIA on the blog lately, but I've been working hard behind the scenes on some cool new things. Hopefully, I'll be able to share them with you soon!

I finally made it to Las Vegas for the Superbowl of photography- aka WPPI. After a delayed flight, missed connections, a night spent in Chicago and a sketchy flight the next morning, I'm here! It's going to be a whirlwind of a week, full of inspiration, learning, socializing, and probably a little bit of gambling. I do love some poker! :) I've also got an engagement session scheduled, so there will be lots of fun material for the blog coming up!

I cannot wait to get there and see all my photographer friends in one place and to make new photographer friends! If you're in Vegas and see me roaming around, please say hi!

posted by Amy @ 7:23 PM,

10 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time - I've been thinking of you, so it's nice to know you haven't fallen off the face of the earth! And I had a dream about you last night and two words to describe it: You pregnant and TRIPLETS! Yipes ;)

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

Hi Amy! Welcome back!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger .E. said...

whhhoooossshhh wipes forehead with arm... was hoping you were ok.. Have a wonderful time in Vegas. .cant wait to hear all about it

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Ruth Rackley said...

Hey Girl, Wish I was there with ya! Say hey to everyone for me. :)

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Erin Harvey said...

Hey Amy, it was great meeting you at WPPI! I can't wait to see pics from the engagement shoot out in Vegas. =)

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Armin de Fiesta said...

How's it going Amy, can't wait to see your blog updates! Loved meeting you in Vegas... anyone ever tell you that you remind them of Catherine Zeta Jones? :)

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Great to see you in Vegas!!!! :)

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Stacy Cross said...

You better be sorry!!!! :) I will continue to be faithful, though you constantly make me sad by not posting! :) Can't wait to see what it is you have been up to!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Jules Bianchi said...

it was SOOO great to meet you!!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Eric said...

It's OK to not post for a while, but I'm glad you are back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home