Carrie & Ed: Just Because

Sometimes things don't go as planned... and it works out beautifully.

We had originally planned to start Carrie and Ed's session at one end of the Las Vegas strip and work our way down, stopping at various locations along the way. When I arrived at our pre-selected meeting point, I immediately knew we should go elsewhere. The combination of harsh sunlight, noisy rush hour traffic and thousands of other photographers roaming the streets was not inspiring, to say the least.

When Carrie and Ed showed up, they were willing to relocate to another part of town and I couldn't have been more pleased with their flexibility. So, we packed up, headed away from the strip and had a great time exploring the streets of downtown Las Vegas together. And- in my opinion- those streets were the perfect setting for such a fun, vibrant couple. As I said, it worked out beautifully.

Carrie and Ed- I had a wonderful time getting to know you and your city... I hope I did it justice! Good luck on your move and I wish you all the best!





















Before we packed our bags, we caught this cool shot of Carrie:



Viva Las Vegas!

posted by Amy @ 4:22 PM,

20 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Amy!! These photos are stunning! Way to get of the beaten path. I am bummed I missed you in Vegas:( Lets do another workshop soon!!!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

They turned out great!!!!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Heather said...

These are all amazing! But goodness the 4th and the last are so great! I am in love with them!!!

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh.my.gosh.

that is all I can say.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Armin de Fiesta said...

So cool to have all those colors & textures at your disposal! They look fab Amy!

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger jessie said...

You really remind me of a young Jessica Claire. All that beautiful color is amazing! Great work!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

These are absolutely fabuouls! I love the locations and colors in all of these, very nice!

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVELY! I can't wait to shoot with you next weekend :)

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger .E. said...

Amy.. these are just wwWOWww..I love them.. you definately captured what I think is the essence of vegas ( even though I have never been there ) and the colors are just brillant..

e.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Kristen Gardner Photography said...

These are spectacular! I LOVE the light and color! I definitely need to make it out to Vegas next year. :-)

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them - they are all great. I love the color and feel of the third oen! :)

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Kara Pennington Photography said...

These are awesome, Amy! Love all the colors! :)

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

oh HELL - these are just beautiful. Seriously, I love them all.

Keep posting - more more more!!!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Kimberly Jarman said...

Whoohoooo you blogged!!! And they are great!!!!!! I'm so glad I got to meet you in Vegas!! Viva Las Vegas Baby!!!

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger nicole green said...

what a cute couple! i love the shot in front of the red wall. :)

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Cool! Love the colors. Seems like you all had fun. You Rock! ; )

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome girlie!! You rock. If I am ever out your way, I am hiring you to take some of DH and I!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Mary Marantz said...

gorgeous!! I especially love the yellow and red wall shots!!

xoxo
M:)

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Stacy Cross said...

Just awesome! I LOVE the one of them with the stop sign!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Wowza! The red garage door shot is mind blowing!! LOVE IT!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home