Have a little fun!

I always try to remain professional and composed during my events, but every now and then my inner child gets the best of me.

This past weekend, I was in Baltimore for Terran and Andrew's awesome wedding. Because they were using the mother of all sparklers for their grand exit, I couldn't help having a little fun.

Evidence that I am, indeed, a fun photographer and don't take myself too seriously:





A special thanks to Mary Beth Tyson for those killer images. ;)

Happy Monday! :)

posted by Amy @ 11:02 AM,

11 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jules Bianchi said...

Love these!!!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Armin de Fiesta said...

Those are some serious looking sparklers Amy! Looks like you guys had a fun time in Baltimore :)

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were in Baltimore - I was there too! :)
Girl - those are HOT. Be sure to put those on your myspace. :D

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

Look at you playing around while I was doing all of the work!

:-)

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger .E. said...

Silly girl..

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Stacy Cross said...

You're so cute, Amy!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger nicole green said...

haha! so fun :)

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

you're cute!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

That's the Amy I know and love! ;-)

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! You RAWK.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Joseph Keith said...

Looks like fun... Love the pics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home