Nikki & Keith: Engagement

The local forecast threatened rain and cold weather. Not exactly a perfect scenario for a springtime engagement session.

Instead of fretting about the gloomy forecast or attempting to reschedule our session, Nikki chose the when-life-hands-you-lemons-make-lemonade approach. I have a really cute raincoat I've been wanting to wear! If I needed further proof that we would get along fabulously, that was it!

As I made my way to Raleigh for Nikki and Keith's engagement session, dark clouds loomed overhead and there was indeed a cold bite in the air. As we began the session, the sun peeked out from behind the clouds, as if to remind us of its presence. The rain decided to hold off and we were able to spend the late afternoon walking the grounds of the North Carolina Museum of Art unaffected by Mother Nature's elements. As we meandered through fields and pathways, Nikki and Keith walked hand in hand, occasionally snuggling up to one another to provide some warmth against the chill in the air.

In addition to being business owners, Nikki and Keith flip houses, so as we walked, they told me a bit about a couple of their recent joint ventures. While I'm sure house flipping is exciting, I'm positive their marriage will be their most exciting joint venture to date. And I'm quite honored that they chose me to document the start of it. :)

Nikki and Keith- it was a pleasure hanging out with you and exploring a little bit of Raleigh. I can't wait for your wedding! See you in August! :)



























CLICK HERE for a slideshow!

posted by Amy @ 4:23 PM,

9 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger jamiedelaine said...

3rd shot is a fav! What a cute couple.

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Erin Harvey said...

It sure doesn't look rainy. The bright blue rain jacket was so cute! Have fun in the Dominican. =)

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them - love the one with the big rings. Have fun with Tami in DR~ :)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Kimberly Jarman said...

Beautiful job Amy!!!!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger kristin said...

Awesome shots.... I love the 3rd and 4th shot.

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger nicole green said...

aww i loved what you wrote about them. :) the photos are beautiful too, as usual!

 
At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger .E. said...

Gorgeous couple and amazing photos Amy.

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous! And he's not too shabby either! Beautiful work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home