Occupational Hazards

Firemen have fires. Cops have gun-wielding criminals. Nine-to-fivers have carpel tunnel. Every occupation has its hazards and photography is no exception. But here in the south, photographers have a couple of extra things to look out for.

Like twelve foot alligators:



Fortunately, Ruth and I were out of harm's way when this guy came trotting along the golf course. Due to rain, the ceremony location was changed from the golf course to a covered porch. Whew.

Happy Monday! :)

posted by Amy @ 7:57 PM,

10 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Stacy Cross said...

oh.my.gosh. yeah, that's one hazard that i don't think i would deal with too gracefully. we don't have "those" here!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger megan dailor said...

I was so fascinated with the gators when I lived in Florida! Definitely more dramatic than deer and squirrels!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger nicole green said...

ummm YIKES! i would have peed my pants. :) haha!

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny!!! I was doing photographing a wedding at a golf course and a bobcat came trotting out of the woods towards us..... very scary indeed!!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Rob Munroe said...

That has to be the same gator that strolled past my place last week. How's it going Amy

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

he was just going for an afternoon stroll. :-)

you've had to protect me from other "scarier" things in the line of duty!!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger .E. said...

Oh My gosh.. and I thought having a chipmonk in our bathroom was bad enough..

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Ryel j said...

UM.... crazy! So after shark week, I couldn't swim in the ocean by myself. Now what!! So glad you were given a change of plans!!

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this was in North Carolina? Here? I had no idea! LOL!

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! now im really wanting me a southern wedding!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home